Protecting What Matters The Most To Your Businesses
Purchases and sales. Real estate. Restructuring your finances. Resolving a dispute. Making cross-border deals. These are all situations that require smart advice and strategic representation in order to protect your legal rights and your company’s bottom line.
In Denver, Colorado, and beyond, businesses rely on the respected lawyers of Castle Lantz Maricle, LLC, for sound legal counsel and representation rooted in business law experience. No case is beyond our reach, both in terms of legal skill and jurisdiction. We provide comprehensive representation for businesses in Colorado, throughout the United States and abroad.
Meet Our Distinguished Team
From forming a business entity to putting the finishing touches on international contracts, you can rely on our skilled attorneys to protect your legal interests and your company’s bottom line. Our members bring extensive experience to the complex legal issues facing your business:
- Lawrence E. Castle: For more than 30 years, Mr. Castle has excelled at providing his clients with exceptional representation and service in areas such as real estate, finance and business law. He is rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings and has been recognized by World Wide Registry for showing dedication, leadership and excellence. Learn more.
- Robert D. Lantz: Mr. Lantz has nearly 30 years of experience as a commercial litigator, transactional attorney and insolvency professional. He has prepared briefs for and argued cases before both state and federal appellate courts. Learn more.
- Paul T. Maricle: Mr. Maricle focuses his practice on advising small and medium-sized corporate clients in issues such as commercial, corporate and business law, and transnational commercial transactions. He is rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Ratings and selected by his peers for the 2019 – 2021 editions of The Best Lawyers In America. Learn more.
- Jennifer Rogers: Ms. Rogers has more than 17 years of experience in real estate law concentrating on residential and commercial foreclosures, bankruptcy and evictions and related litigation, including title litigation and mechanic’s lien litigation. Ms. Rogers also assists clients with a wide variety of business needs. Learn more.
When you choose Castle Lantz Maricle, LLC, your business benefits from all of their experience and the traits that have earned them recognition and accolades from their peers in the legal profession. In addition to our distinguished partners, our legal team is composed of highly respected and knowledgeable attorneys. Learn more about their experience below:
- Phillip A. Vaglica, Of Counsel: A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh (cum laude) and the University of Notre Dame School of Law, Mr. Vaglica has 48 years of civil and criminal litigation experience in state and federal courts. Learn more.
- Arlene Briody, Senior Paralegal: Arlene Briody works closely with the firm’s Members and is responsible for the day-to-day operations, as well as the administrative aspects of the firm. Arlene has over 30 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Elke Kervin, German Consulate and Paralegal: Elke Kervin is the Assistant to the Honorary Consul of Germany, Paul T. Maricle, and a Paralegal. Ms. Kervin was formally educated in Austria and is fluent in German and English. She assists German Nationals with their Passport Applications, German Notarizations and Citizenship Applications. Ms. Kervin has two adult children and two lovely dogs. In her free time, she enjoys the Colorado outdoors, skiing, hiking paddle boarding and swimming. She also has a passion for vegetable gardening.
- Dustin Weber, Senior Paralegal: Dustin Weber is a senior paralegal with CLM providing support in many matters. Mr. Weber attended the University of Northern Colorado and studied Business Administration before entering the world of mortgage default. With almost a decade of bankruptcy, foreclosure, residential mortgage servicing, residential mortgage bulk acquisitions/sales, and investor relations experience, he brings a wide array of knowledge to the table and is an invaluable member of our support staff. Originally from northeast Colorado, Mr. Weber is a proud “country boy” and Colorado native. During his free time, Mr. Weber enjoys his friends, family, working out, playing sports, and whatever else that keeps him busy.
- Seth Osmun, Paralegal: Seth recently joined Castle Lantz Maricle, LLC as a Paralegal. In his free time he enjoys Hiking, Photography and Live Music.
Put Our Award-Winning Attorneys On Your Side
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.